LALIQUE 2016 Chene Oak Crystal Christmas Tree Annual Ornament New in Box NIB
2016 Chene (Oak) clear (colorless) crystal Christmas ornament by Lalique. Measures about 2-5/8 inches (or 6.7 cm) in diameter and 1/4 inch (0.7 cm) thick. "Lalique ® France" and "Noel 2016" are etched on the side as shown. Comes with a burgundy color ribbon for hanging! The Chene Oak design was created by Marc Lalique in 1955. The pattern is inspired by the oak leaf, - Chene in French. Finely engraved crystal oak leaves and acorns adorn this stunning crystal ornament.
The crystal ornament is brand new in original box with tags. With no chip, no nick and no scratch most times shrink-wrapped. The item "LALIQUE 2016 Chene Oak Crystal Christmas Tree Annual Ornament New in Box NIB" is in sale since Friday, August 2, 2019. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\French\Lalique". The seller is "papas-gems" and is located in Groton, Vermont.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand & Maker: Lalique
- Origin: France
- Original or Reproduction: Original
- Region & Style: French
- Type: Christmas Ornament
- Pattern: 2016
- Main Color: Clear
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Color: Clear
- Type of Glass: Crystal
- Object Type: Christmas Ornament
- Subject/Theme: Chene (Oak)
- Brand: Lalique
- Style: Art Deco
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Features: Limited Edition
- measures about 2-5/8 inches (or 6.7 cm): diameter and 1/4 inch (0.7 cm) thick
- "Lalique ® France" and "Noel 2016": are etched on the side as shown